Sunday, January 22, 2006

Skylook 1.5


Skylook 1.0 provided the ability to make Skype voice calls and start Skype text chats from Outlook contacts, as well as providing the ability to keep a complete archive of all communications (including recorded calls) in Outlook folders.

"The vision behind Skylook 1.5 is simplicity," Jeremy Hague of Netralia commented today. "I don't want to be looking in multiple different places to see who has been trying to contact me and to review what they are trying to tell me. I want to have all of that stuff in one place, and the Outlook inbox is what I am used to. I think a lot of Skype users will feel the same way". "With Skylook 1.5, I only ever need look in one place for my incoming messages, whether they are missed calls, automatically answered calls, voice mails, text messages, or, of course, emails. That place is the Outlook inbox"

No comments: