Friday, February 25, 2005

FILECLOUD

I have just found the brand new file-sharing site called Filecloud
They are giving users the ability to upload and share their own files with the whole world, just their friends, or keep in a private "locker" for themselves with 100 megs of storage accessible via a "username.filecloud.com" type URL system and user interface for uploading, downloading, and managing your buddy list.

They are basically allowing all the features that a paid user will have in the future to be completely free for the first 10,000 people that sign up. They will have these accounts free until March 31st; but we'll let everyone know a week ahead of time that they will be switching the site over."

PS -- Let me know if you open an account and i will add it to my friends list. If you wish to add me my filecloud name is uk-tony

No comments: