Monday, May 21, 2007

GREAT GAMES

I think its about time I introduced you to my GREAT GAMES SITE
Please feel free to look through what's on there, but if you want me to point you in the direction of what I consider to be the best games on there then try out these ones, BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE LOADS OF TIME TO SPARE.
Tony
Samarost
One of my all time favorite online games has now got a Big Brother in a new version called

Samorost 2.
It has the same incredible graphics and the same basic game play - click on something to see what it does and get from
one "level" to the next. Guaranteed to help you do some quality time
wasting! But PLEASE if you have never played the first version then try that one first----- GOOD LUCK.

If your Happy with the above games then these links take you to 3 games similar to Samarost. They seems like simple point-and-click games at first, but you will soon
discover that it takes some planning to get through them.

Hapand 1

Hapland 2

Hapland 3

If ANYONE out there likes these games and knows of any other similar ones then please let me know.
Tony

No comments: