Monday, October 31, 2005

Hyper Frame


Dig This: It's midweek. You've worked yourself silly for the last two days and now you're ready for some recreation before thinking about the weekend. Try Hyper Frame, a simple little Shockwave game:
Brace your mind for an addictive puzzle game unlike any other! Click squares on the cube to connect same-colored markers. It sounds simple, but it's a super challenge and once you start you won't be able to stop!
I'm hooked on it. The puzzle is fun, and the floating, rotating 3D block is way cool. I did say simple, right? Just link the two colored markers. But that's bogus. When you try it, you'll see how tough finding a solution can be. The hassle? You can't break a link by overlapping an existing link. You'll see what I mean once you try it.

When you get to the site, read Help and then choose between Speed Cubes or Mind Cubes. I spend most of my time with the no-pressure Mind Cubes--I have enough deadlines to contend with.

No comments: