Sunday, September 11, 2005

XnView 1.80.2 Final - Graphics Viewer


When it comes to viewing graphics, I think just about everybody has a favorite way already. I am not looking to change your mind or convert you one way or another. I just want you to take a look at another option that is out there. XnView gives new life to freeware graphics viewers and really shows what can be done and supported through a simple graphics program.

The features with this program are almost endless. With it, you can: import about 400 graphic file formats, export about 50 graphic file formats, multipage TIFF, animated GIF, animated ICO support, image IPTC, EXIF metadata support, EXIF auto rotation support, IPTC editing, resize, rotate, crop support, lossless rotate & crop (JPEG) support, Adjust brightness, contrast, auto levels, contrast, modify number of colors, apply filters (blur, average, emboss, etc.) apply effects (lens, wave, etc.), full screen mode, and more. The best feature is that it contains no spyware or adware of any kind at all.

We would all like an easy way to view our graphics, right? Sure, there are other programs out there that do this same function. Some might even do it better. What I want to highlight here is what a great job XnView does. So give it a shot, and if you enjoy what you see, let me know.

[2.4M] [Win98/ME/2k/XP] [FREE]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't build the site...
I don't build the site... There were a number of people who commented on my blog entry from August 25th that suggests that you should get rid of your tables.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a sports gift site. It pretty much covers sports gift related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)